CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

The Dickson Kids

The Dickson Kids

Monday, March 22, 2010

TJ'S Farewell

My nephew TJ's farwell was this weekend. I got to go to the Logan temple for the first time. It is beautiful. thanks TJ for inviting me to come.


TJ actually took his endowments out in Vegas in Feb . I was so excited to go to the temple. i had not been since Jeric was born. Got to the temple and my recomend was gone. Cried. So glad i could make it this time.




The kids had a wonderful time playing with cousins.








We enjoyed the visit also.




TJ's farwell talk was excalent. Good luck in the field
TJ!

2 comments:

Rebecca Lynn

i'm lovin' how you can post date these babies and catch us all up. i'm so thankful that you have a sanctuary, sweets. Hey TJ - go bring the world His truth.

Unknown

Looking lots better...let me know when you have a chance and I will help you with some adjusting.

Post a Comment