CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

The Dickson Kids

The Dickson Kids

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Lisa Birthday

I started my day with being told to stay out of the living room. The kids were busy making a banner. It says happy birthday. One letter per square. They hung it from the ceiling. Then had me stand right in front of it and threw confetti on me. Lots of people called or said happy bday on line. Thank you so much that is so nice. Then to celebrate we headed to....










The fanciest restraunt in Vegas...
Chuck E Cheese. That is right. I spent the night not stressing over my childrens behavor but watching them play. My husband even made it for the occation.














The kids made me a cake yesterday we frosted today. They are putting on the candles. Not enough by the way but the cake was full.









Chuckie even made it over to say Happy Birthday. And know i



am another year older.





2 comments:

Unknown

Looks like lots of fun.

Rebecca Lynn

does that mean you're "wiser too" ...? Happy Birthday, to you!

Post a Comment