CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

The Dickson Kids

The Dickson Kids

Monday, September 13, 2010

Mud Puddle?

Hunter and Dakota came running inside and said Liberty and Jericho are playing in a mud puddle.

I thought it was on the side walk from the sprinkler.  Not really mud and it was no big deal.  Kids don't worry -k-



I went out side and found that our drip system to our trees had leaked and i found Jericho & Libby having a blast!

The bath tub looked like this puddle.  I had to drain it and refill it to get them both clean. What a fun day!

2 comments:

Rebecca Lynn

THAT is ADORABLE!! Remember when we did this and mom washed us all down with the hose?!

Dickson Kids

I thought of that after I saw my bath tub and thought "I should have washed them with the hose first like mom did!"

Post a Comment