CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

The Dickson Kids

The Dickson Kids

Thursday, August 28, 2014

August 28th

Today was Baskin robins night at school.  So I had to take the tip jar in and tell them thank you and make sure some of the teachers show up.  So I let the kids get a kids scoop of Ice cream(I had a coupon of course)They all wanted to taste each one so I limited the tasting to 2 flavors. 



Dakota picked a fancy Chocolate

Liberty picked pure chocolate

 Then Jericho wanted a sherbet.  She said the sweet or sour on and he tasted the sour and wanted that one. 

Hunter picked cookie dough 

We love our once a year trip to Baskin Robbins for Guy Night


After that we went to craft time at the library were my kids made a lot of turtles and checked out some great stori
 Hunter's Turtle

Dakota's turtles
 Jericho's and Liberty's
 
After that we ate dinner and I put the kids to bed then headed back to Baskin Robbins Night to get the tip jar and tell them thank you so much.  Me and Steve got Sunday's (with a coupon) and the school made $220.  What a fun and busy night!

0 comments:

Post a Comment