CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

The Dickson Kids

The Dickson Kids

Friday, August 22, 2014

Busy Week

Thursday August 14th I emailed the principal to see when our first PTA meeting.  I called all the ladies to let them know and invited them to our FHE swim party.
Tuesday August 19th PTA meeting 9 am went over schedule for the next year and got asked to serve the teachers breakfast on
Wednesday August 20th we served the teachers a breakfast of juice, bagels, fruit, donuts, breads.  We got there at 7 am I ran Dakota to summer school at 7:20 was back at 7:50.  Breakfast started at 8 am.  Made sure that had enough then cleaned up. left around 9am.  Typed up several flyers for
Thursday August 21st open house.  We got there at 1:30 to set up.  We actually had 20 people join right there!!!!   I visited my teachers from 3 to 3:30.  Helped clean up and count money until 4:30.
Friday August 22 we left the house at 8:45 to get the PTA Check book and then to get a second signature so that I could go shopping at Walmart.  Last year we bought a school box with glue, pencils, sharpener, scissors, notebook, eraser  and gave each child in our school one in January when all the school supplies have ran out.  One of the PTA ladies went yester day and I was going to try to get the rest done today.  #% minutes shopping and 45 minutes checking out including maxing out walmarts number of purchases per transaction and having my second check from the PTA not go thru because I spent to much on the first check with a grand total of  $800 of supplies and my van very full.  Then we went to Hunters and Dakotas school to buy planners, spirit day shirts, and scholastic magazine $42 dollars later and a new school supply list for my kids.

And so it begins........

2 comments:

Rebecca Lynn

New year, new list, eh? Are you PTA Pres. this year?! Sounds like a whirlwind of a week. I hope you enjoyed every minute of it!

Dickson Kids

I am PTA PRESIDENT again

Post a Comment