CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

The Dickson Kids

The Dickson Kids

Friday, August 1, 2014

Pool time...

Today we went to the rec center to play in there out doors pool.  We have been waiting for Jericho to get his stiches out so we could go.  I asked the kids if they wanted to swim 1 to 6 or 1 to 4 and they said tell 6 so we picked Friday to go.  I had 3 free passes from summer reading so it only cost 4 dollars.  When we got there it was a little crowded but not to bad. There were seats in the shade for us.  The kids all stuck together and played a lot of fun games.  They met a new friend a little older then Dakota that joined right in.  I met a lady and her sister in laws there with there children.  I new her from guy ES she works there.  We visited and at the end I invited them  the pool on the 18 for our ward pool party. They put it in there phone so maybe they will come.  We ate snacks and reapplied sunscreen at the pool break. The kids kept playing.  I wish I had brought my camera but normally it is to crazy in the water to have a camera close by.  People started to leave and at 5 there were only 6 families in the pool.  My kids wanted to be the last ones in the pool and at 5:45 everyone else was out and the poor life guards were stuck watching my kids for 15 min.  What a wonderful after noon.  Grandmere was off and wanted to make pot pie for dinner.  So when we got home it was almost done.  We showered and got and jamies and ate up.  Then Jeric and Libby went right to bed and Hunter and Dakota read for about 30 minutes and they passed out too.  I woke Dakota up at 9 the next day wanting her to sleep that night!  I love summer!

1 comments:

Rebecca Lynn

What a great day to remember why you love summer!

Post a Comment