CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

The Dickson Kids

The Dickson Kids

Monday, August 18, 2014

FHE

Our ward did the most amazing thing for FHE this week.  They rented the outdoor pool for our ward and the friends and neighbors we invited and they rented the park next door and served grill hamburger and hot dogs.  WE love going to the outdoor pool and went 4 or 5 times this summer but it is always to crazy to take your camera but I new tonight would be great and it was.  We invited our new next door neighbor and I invited all my PTA helpers and Jericho friend down the street and they all came.  The missionaries said that they got several appointments from the day so YAHHHH.



This was Jericho's shark face!


Libby loved the slide and even Jericho got to go down it!








Hunter is always ducking out of my pictures Like I take tooo many or something.





Steve even came




And the night ended with a beautiful sunset!






0 comments:

Post a Comment